Lota Chukwu is an actress, model and yoga enthusiast who is renowned for her role in hit TV series, ‘Jenifa’s Diary’ enjoying the character ‘Kiki’.
1. Her name is Ugwu Lotachukwu Jacinta
2. She was born on November 29, 1989, in Nsukka, Enugu State as the last kid of 4 children.
3. Lota Chukwu attended the University of Benin where she was awarded a Degree in Agricultural economics and Extension Services from the establishment. To develop as an actress, she decided to enter the Royal Arts Academy. This academy helped the actress to receive her formal education in acting.
4. She contested for the most lovely lady in Nigeria crown in 2011.
5. The popular TV series “Jenifa’s Diary” is her initial huge role. This series made her famous. However Lota’s real debut was launched in the film “Fine Girl”, which was created by Uduak Isong.
6.Apart from acting Lota chukwu additionally blogs, cooks and her major Yoga which she knew once she gained a couple of pounds and needed to shed it.
7. Lota Chukwu launched her cooking show in 2017, ‘Lota Takes’.
8.Lota Chukwu does not act as a Christian. She says she isn’t ‘Christ-like’ . She additionally once aforementioned she isn’t terrified of death however, terrified of wedding.
9. She refers to her four dogs as ‘her kids’ and her Toyota 2004 automobile named Andre as her lover